Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Here are some pictures from Halloween.




The boys' pumpkins




Buzz Lightyear-Balin, Unknown phantom-Gavin, Princess Leia-Adia, Wolverine-Brenik
(you can barely see Gavin in the last picture, but he wanted to keep his mask on)

5 comments:

Terri said...

Thank you for sharing you fun Halloween goodies with us. You are so creative! Happy to call you my friend.

Heidi said...

HAHAhAAAA! I LOVE brenik! Not THAT way - but oh my gosh! I can't wait till the kids get home to show them! Howie was a ninja, so very much like gavin, but he needed to keep his mask off - since our stupid ward party was on halloween...ugh!

Ann-Marie said...

GREAT COSTUMES!!!Love Adia's hair. Brenik makes a great Wolverine. Where are the pics of the crazy lady?

Jolisa said...

CUTE! I guess Adia is cute and the boys look COOL. You guys are such Star Wars freaks-but in a very cool way.

Stacy said...

That's funny that both our girls were Leia. I'm impressed Adia kept the wig on, it was cute. Oh the Star Wars cake had chocolate frosting mixed w/black paste. It did affect the taste a little. Tanner is starting to get technical in his SW questions he may need to talk to Brenik :)