Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm so excited

to see No Doubt!! Brenik bought tickets today. Funny thing, I asked Brenik who was playing with them and he told me Paramore. I felt entirely old because I didn't know who they were. Well, we looked them up & I do know who they are. So yeah I am old, but not too nerdy, yet.





4 comments:

Heidi said...

Very cool! Where are your seats?

Unknown said...

Cool! Maybe I'll see you there. Dave got me 3 tickets so that Heather, Taylor T and I can go. The bank has a box for every event so we'll be hanging in there.

Jolisa said...

Sounds like fun! You aren't old until you turn 30! Just give it few months.

Ann-Marie said...

Um, HELLO!!! We talked on the phone last night and you totally didn't say a word. WHAT!!! I love No Doubt! When and Where are you seeing them? Nevermind answering, I'm just going to call you. You are so in trouble!