Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No Doubt



We went to the concert last night and it was way fun. It was so fun to go out with Brenik and listen to great music. The set for No Doubt was really cool. Paramore had a little guitar issue, but were still great. So fun. Love spending time with Hubbie listening to music from high school. Just like old times. It's funny I totally remember driving Brenik & his mom to the airport when he was flying to the MTC and when I was leaving the song "Don't Speak" came on. I was so sad. Funny to think that 13 years & 4 kids later we would go to the concert together. Good stuff! Oh and I almost forgot my favorite part-the drummer coming out in his BVDs & a tutu. Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun! Too bad Kate and Heahter got janked on their tickets by the evil admin.

Jolisa said...

I am sure it was very fun. You are sooo cool!

Unknown said...

i thought of you the day of the concert!!! Glad it was fun!!!