Sara-Lynn! Whats up girly....long time since I've seen you, since good ol' Raintree days in UT! Thanks for contacting me. That is so cool that you live in Clovis!! Yep thats where home is for me....but far from home now. Shane asked me...."who's Sara-Lynn?" I told him that he knew who you were...it just took him a minute to put it all together! Anyway, I'd love to get your email to catch up better. My sisters are awesome babysitters...I hope they did good for you. I wish I could use them as my baby helpers!
1 comment:
Sara-Lynn! Whats up girly....long time since I've seen you, since good ol' Raintree days in UT! Thanks for contacting me. That is so cool that you live in Clovis!! Yep thats where home is for me....but far from home now.
Shane asked me...."who's Sara-Lynn?" I told him that he knew who you were...it just took him a minute to put it all together!
Anyway, I'd love to get your email to catch up better.
My sisters are awesome babysitters...I hope they did good for you. I wish I could use them as my baby helpers!
Post a Comment