Monday, May 12, 2008

pictures of adia













I decided to be brave and take Adia for pictures today. Now the brave part wasn't having her pictures done, it was having Balin there while getting them done. I know the girl doing them really liked when she finally got Adia to smile but then realized that Balin was hiding behind the gauze backdrop! Anyways, I didn't beat him too bad and we got some good pictures!!!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Check YOU out! You've morphed into a blogger? I can't believe it! Kewl. Lets just see how often you update! Oh - and - I think it would have made a cute picture to have the monster shadow of Balin in the background of Adia's pictures! haa!

Tiffany said...

You did it! It is addicting.

kahnfam said...

Hey Sara-Lynn, it's Jeanette Kahn. Adia is adorable! I moved before she was born. I hope you guys are doing good!

Unknown said...

very very cute pics of Adia!!! She did great!!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah Baby Adia...although soon she won't be a baby at all! Agh! I am so glad to hear you are doing well! Talk to you soon!L

Tara Rickards said...

She is so adorable! I love the pictures!

Ann-Marie said...

She's totally adorable, but you already know that:)