Wednesday, May 21, 2008

summer do






Gavin has been talking about his summer hairdo for awhile. He said he wanted to go bald. I said okay, but secretly wanted him to grow out his hair for a messy look. Anyways, he still wanted to go bald so I said "what the heck, it's 9:00 at night and what else do we have to do?" In the middle of the haircut I asked if he was sure that he didn't want a mohawk or a kind of punk look, but no he had made up his mind. So you have the 3 pictures: mid-cut punk-hawk, all of his hair on the floor(I had gotten him to grow it out to about 4"-which is long for him), and then the final look. He informed me that he still had a smidge of hair left, but I said no way am I going to bic you so you look like Mr. Clean! He said "all right, my friends still won't know who I am." So, I guess we accomplished his goal-totally unrecognizable.



2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Sara-Lynn - YAY, I am SO happy you guys have a blog and that you commented. It is such a fun way to keep in touch. Congrats on your new home, and Adia is SO DARLING! We are going to be up in Fresno on Sunday, it will be so fun to see you!

Heidi said...

He is SO much like Rossi! And clearly Balin is the "howie" cause Howie loves the "extreme" hair do's! He's all for spikey - long & messy - and cool guy looks...Ross was always embarassed to have one hair out of place! And Gavin & Rossi are both very smart, too!