Monday, June 16, 2008

Pictures of New House - Warning lots of pictures

Okay, so I am finally posting some pictures. I was trying to wait until it was clean and everything was put away, but I realized that day may never come. So here it is. Please try not to be jealous of my housekeeping skills!


from the front door


to the right our computer area (they intended it to be a living room)


this room is supposed to be the formal dining room, but it's just the room we are putting stuff right now


kitchen (looking from dining room)


opposite side of kitchen



family room


one side of family room


kids bathroom


boys room



Adia's room



play room



other side of family room

our room


our bathroom

8 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

AWESOME!!! I'm so happy for you, but I'm way bummed that your in the Dry Creek ward :( My dad and step mom are in the ward..the Zambranas.

Ann-Marie said...

Yeah, pictures finally. Were you under the influence while taking the pics? Toward the end they are a little tipsy looking JK:) I can't wait to see it in person.

Ann-Marie said...

I forgot to say that I am totally jealous of your housekeeping skills!

kahnfam said...

Nice house!! I'm so happy for you guys.

Heidi said...

I think I like the master bath the best of all - the entry is very nice, though!

Tara Rickards said...

I'm so happy for you guys1 I know what house that is! Jason worked for Woodside when they were getting that project approved. They used the models across the street from me for that subdivision! We will miss having you in our ward!!!

Terri said...

Happy Birthday! Today!

Unknown said...

Sara-Lynn...Your house is beautiful and I join with everyone else in saying that I'm so happy for you and your family!!! Was it your birthday???? Happy Birthday!