Wednesday, July 2, 2008

a little splash

We went to Tiffany's house today and the kids played in the kiddie pool. She had her little slide set up so the kids could slide into the pool. Adia & Balin loved it. Gavin was entertained for a while then went inside to play. I guess he's just too cool!


This is the best picture I got of both Adia & Sophie. Hopefully Tiffany got better!

Adia is not so inclined to smile for me

Here she is with Balin right before he got out and knocked her into the water. It was a little funny because it was so shallow so her little nose and eyes were still out of the water, but she was scared and done after that.

Here she is after and very happy!

5 comments:

hawkins said...

Sounds like fun! Adia is such a pretty baby.

Unknown said...

Adia is so cute - she looks like your twin Sara-Lynn! Especially in that last picture of her smile. SWEET!

Heidi said...

love the mohawk in that last picture!

Ann-Marie said...

Cute pics in the pool. Tell Gavin we missed seeing him in the pics.

Terri said...

Sorry Robbie and I missed out on the pool party! By the time I hear Tiffany's message it was over. :(