
Making space mud

Brenik having fun stirring up the alien slime

Gavin helping make the volcano

Doing the native volcano dance!! (he told the kids the better they danced the bigger the volcano would be. So funny!

first volcano

Second volcano. I took the picture too quick, this one was really big and got Brandon (party guy) and also some of the kids. It was really cool.

Gavin & Balin eating suckers while I added the "lights" onto the spaceship cake. P.S I hate fondant!@! I made the marshmallow kind and I don't know if it was me or the recipe but it ripped and was a pain, but it did taste pretty good.
8 comments:
hey! that looks like it was fun!!!
The cake looks good. You are a fun mom!
Fun!! We did a science party for Haley this year too. She loved it. Hey I heard you met my dad and sis at the groc store. They said you recognized them from my blog. How funny! I'm still sad that you're in Dry creek now. Such a bummer!
Looks like a successful, fun party!
Are you the coolest mom alive? Was that seriously the coolest party I have ever seen! And a space ship cake - what the Sara-Lynn, you are amazing!
The cake turned out so good!!! It looked like the party guy was a success. You are way more ambitious than I am.
What a cool party! I think it's great that you hired someone to entertain the kids. I had a hard time with the marshmallow fondant too, and I only used it for the decorations. The cake turned out so cute! You did a great job.
This really stinks...I can't show my kids the cool pictures from the cool party - because they they'll fully realize what a boring life they have! LOL! What A TOTALLY COOL PARTY! Will you be my mom!
The cake looks FANTASTIC!!
What a fun birthday party! I'm sure those kids had a blast. You're the best!!
Post a Comment