Wednesday, July 23, 2008

culinary skills

My family has been posting their kids' gourmet creations, so I have decided to post what the boys and I made tonight. You know sibling rivalry and all that! Anyways my sister made fruit pizza a couple weeks ago and I have been wanting some ever since, so tonight was the night. The boys helped me put on all of the fruit (Balin ate more than put on, but what did I expec?). Gavin did a very nice job of keeping with the pattern and then we messed it up by adding the grapes. He's over it!

3 comments:

hawkins said...

That looks sooo yummy!!

Heidi said...

I wonder if you can do like some of the siblings you're rivalring against and post a recipe? hmmm? Looks fantabulous, though!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You brought me a fruit pizza after I had Lance, and I all I have to say is Dang girl - you know how to make some awesome fruit pizza!!! Fun that the boys could help out.