sara-Lynn!!!!! WOW!! first of all, coongratulations!! Second, I love the name Adia and it is perfect. Third, I am leaving you memories bcause you weren't remembering any.....you plucked my eyebrows heh heh heh I came in to be your test client one day for bon Losee. Also, midnight taco Bell runs, Tyra's Banana phone, "I'm selling cinaman Rolls", and, of course, "Your love is better than Ice Cream" interpretive dance. I took pictures, I still have them. OH - we also went camping one night up in rock canyon!!!!! I miss you!!! Your family is beautiful. I put you on my blog list so I can keep up with you now. We MUST catch up!!
5 comments:
Congrats SaraLynn! I hope you have a very healthy pregnancy and baby.
Y!!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!
sara-Lynn!!!!! WOW!! first of all, coongratulations!! Second, I love the name Adia and it is perfect. Third, I am leaving you memories bcause you weren't remembering any.....you plucked my eyebrows heh heh heh I came in to be your test client one day for bon Losee. Also, midnight taco Bell runs, Tyra's Banana phone, "I'm selling cinaman Rolls", and, of course, "Your love is better than Ice Cream" interpretive dance. I took pictures, I still have them. OH - we also went camping one night up in rock canyon!!!!! I miss you!!! Your family is beautiful. I put you on my blog list so I can keep up with you now. We MUST catch up!!
Congrats! Wait I'm not prego, I thought we had a little thing going with the kids.
yay! the baby looks happy in the "picture"...heehee...
Post a Comment