Thursday, August 14, 2008

Boys Room Finally Done

I finished the boys room today. My sister helped me paint the stripes while she was down to go to Disneyland.(Thanks Ann-Marie!!-totally couldn't have done it without you) And I picked up the vinyl space decals today. Super happy with everything and will definitely be ordering more when I decide what to do with Adia's room. Anyways here are the pictures (which don't quite do the room justice-cuter in person).



This is a poster we had made at Disneyland. If you look carefully at it, you can see that's Gavin's face for Anakin & Balin's face for Obi-wan.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks super cute! I will have to come see it :)

Unknown said...

Hey Sara-Lynn...it turned out great! Very nice. Have you been enjoying all the fun things going on in your life these last days of vacation?

Ann-Marie said...

It looks so cute! The decals turned out great.

hawkins said...

Hey it looks great! I must say though it's such a diff look for me..I only know pink. :)