Friday night we went to the Fresno Grizzlies baseball game. The Grizzlies didn't do well, but the kids had fun and the fireworks were good. Brenik & Adia in matching hats! If you hadn't noticed yet, I am totally professional material when I take pictures! I can never seem to get everybody in one picture. Oh well.
I am laughing about your photography comment. Adia's outfit is so cute. I hope you took pics of her so I can see the whole thing. Tell Gavin I'm glad he was in these pics.
Sara-Lynn - don't look now, but I think you're married to the unibomber. I'm so glad Adia doesn't have her dad's facial hair! She's ABSOLUTELY adorable!
And before Brenick cuts that mop off his face, you totally need to pitch fork braid it! THEN share the pictures!
Hello Brenick's beard! Cute pic's - loved the swimming ones, Adia is so adorable. That smiling picutre of her is darling, and your new house looks amazing! So fun for you guys!
5 comments:
I am laughing about your photography comment. Adia's outfit is so cute. I hope you took pics of her so I can see the whole thing. Tell Gavin I'm glad he was in these pics.
What is up with Brenicks beard? when did that happen? Love the pics! :)
Sara-Lynn - don't look now, but I think you're married to the unibomber. I'm so glad Adia doesn't have her dad's facial hair! She's ABSOLUTELY adorable!
And before Brenick cuts that mop off his face, you totally need to pitch fork braid it! THEN share the pictures!
Hello Brenick's beard! Cute pic's - loved the swimming ones, Adia is so adorable. That smiling picutre of her is darling, and your new house looks amazing! So fun for you guys!
Thanks again for being my make-up counter girlfriend. Let's do it again next month. But, next time we'll do the whole do!
By the way, love your new 'blog look'!
Post a Comment