so cute! we need to get together.
Ok, somehow I missed the original post announcing sweet Eliza so CONGRATS! Holy moly - 8.13 you poor thing, and 4 weeks early, yeah right! ;) She is so so so so cute, congrats, hope you are feeling well!
Super cute pics! I especially love the one your sister took:>
aaah.....thanks for the pic of her on the blankie! it was fun making it for her!
She's cute! Adia is getting so big! I can't believe it!
She is sweeter than syrup! You are such an ambitious mommy with all the bows and girly stuff. So darling.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so cute! we need to get together.
Ok, somehow I missed the original post announcing sweet Eliza so CONGRATS! Holy moly - 8.13 you poor thing, and 4 weeks early, yeah right! ;) She is so so so so cute, congrats, hope you are feeling well!
Super cute pics! I especially love the one your sister took:>
aaah.....thanks for the pic of her on the blankie! it was fun making it for her!
She's cute! Adia is getting so big! I can't believe it!
She is sweeter than syrup! You are such an ambitious mommy with all the bows and girly stuff. So darling.
Post a Comment