We had big plans to go to the zoo today with some friends, but we woke up to this. The boys found alternative entertainment. Brenik had recorded the Pokemon movie awhile ago and so they decided to watch it today. Don't they look cozy.
Gavin looks like a teenager-he looks so old. My sweet little Gavin. I miss Poky.... no I just miss sweet little nephew. I defintely don't miss pocatello.
Well, as long as it's not a movie they've seen in a while, it should be pretty cool! What a gloomy day!
Plus - I haven't been on your blog in a while - so I had fun looking at the pictures - and I can't believe you put Adia in time out! You're such a sargent! You didn't even take pictures of the flour? UGH - you make me SICK - btw - your word verification here is Morte? (means dead in Italian) spooky!
5 comments:
Bummer about the Zoo, but they do look cozy!
Cute new background too!
Gavin looks like a teenager-he looks so old. My sweet little Gavin. I miss Poky.... no I just miss sweet little nephew. I defintely don't miss pocatello.
You have GREAT kids. I love haning out with you guys.
I can't believe how much has changed since we left! Congrats on the new baby. She is adorable. Your whole family is beautiful!
Well, as long as it's not a movie they've seen in a while, it should be pretty cool! What a gloomy day!
Plus - I haven't been on your blog in a while - so I had fun looking at the pictures - and I can't believe you put Adia in time out! You're such a sargent! You didn't even take pictures of the flour? UGH - you make me SICK - btw - your word verification here is Morte? (means dead in Italian) spooky!
Post a Comment