Saturday, September 27, 2008

fun pictures






Here is just a few pictures I thought were fun. I love the one with my whole family playing video games. Don't tell Adia that her controller is really unplugged!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

love LOVE the mustaches - they get that from their dad, huh? hee hee! uh - congratulations on your impending feminine addition! I had to LAUGH at that last picture, it looks like a gas plume coming out of her tushie! only me, I'm sure...Your family is SO cute! I can't wait to hear the newest name! How about Zora, a feminine ZORO, the boys would love it - I love it! just sayin....

Jolisa said...

Cute pictures! We still have one of Gavin in his Joe Dirt wig-heehee. Congrats on having another girl. That is very exciting. I am also excited to hear the name.

Ann-Marie said...

Cute pics. Tell the boys to stop maturing so fast :) I also love the one of Balin's 1st day of preschool.