Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sugar and Spice

We just found out today that it is a girl!!! Here are some pics.
This is her face between here arms
This one she has her head turned so you see her ear. She also looks like she has no arms, but they were above her head. We are very excited for Adia to have a sister. Now we just have to think of a name.

5 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

YAY!!!! How exciting! I can't wait to hear what you name her.

Tiffany said...

congrats! very exciting!

Jolisa said...

How fun! Now you get to reuse all the cute clothes- without the stains that is.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Ok, what? So, it is now pretty obvious I haven't checked blogs in a while, cause I had no idea you were having another baby! I scrolled down to the bottom of your page where you announced it, you are so funny, I love what you wrote with your announcement! That is so exciting, another girl!!! How are you feeling? Secondly, your boys room is amazing. I mean, seriously - can you be a better mom than you? I told Speen about that b-day party you had for one of your boys a while back, that was so cool. Ok and third - can I PLEASE have dibs on Adia for Lance? She is DARLING! They would make the perfect little couple. Ok - well there is my novel! ;)

Unknown said...

Hey Sara-Lynn! I am so excited for you! What do you need for the new baby?? I heard the cutest name the other day... thought I would pass it on in case you liked it or it sparked something.... anyways..it was Aili - pronounced "eye-lee". It's Finnish apparently. Let me know how you are doing!