Since we have been in the new house we have not had anywhere to put our clothes that we don't hang. In the old house there were built in shelves in the closet. So, anyways this is what we have been living with the last few months.-Yes those are piles of clothes along our walls. We finally bought a bedroom set last week. I really do feel so grown up having an actual bedroom set. So, here it is.
I can't believe it! A bedroom set, I am totally jealous. I am just happy that we got furniture in Omaha and aren't still hanging on to the blue flower couch. It looks beautiful.
4 comments:
Love, love, love it!
It is so pretty. Congrats on feeling like a grownup. Are there bedside tables too? It looked like it, but I couldn't quite tell.
Very nice...and I'm happy for you! Can't wait to see it.
I can't believe it! A bedroom set, I am totally jealous. I am just happy that we got furniture in Omaha and aren't still hanging on to the blue flower couch. It looks beautiful.
Post a Comment